What we're looking for
We want to shine a light on the best told stories in short film format. Regardless of the genre, every short submitted will be watched in full and critiqued against some basic criteria.
- Is it shorter than 20 minutes in length?
- Is it emotionally engaging? Does it make us feel something?
- Is it thought provoking? Does it make us think from a different perspective?
- Is it innovative? Is it something we've not seen before?
- Is it a great story involving compelling characters with depth?